Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun Night with Papi and Grandma Connie

We went over to Brett and Connies for dinner tonight. We had a great time, and it was so nice to spend some time together. Dinner was great! Steak Carnitas Tacos, and Strawberry shortcake scone dessert..I'm still full! Graham was too busy to be bothered with his dinner, but somehow found some room for dessert:)

This one of Grandma Connie is at our house, but we didn't get any of her tonight, and this is such a sweet pic.

Yummy!!


Thanks Papi and Grandma for a great night!

1 comment:

  1. It is always good for Graham to have quality time with his grandparents. This allows them to build a tight bond with each other, since he might learn a lot of things from them! Man, it made me miss those days when my mom and I went to grandma and grampa's house weekly for a playdate. They always taught me a lot of stuff that were totally useful as I grew up!

    ReplyDelete