Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alas, we ARE alive!

A new baby?! This was the day many months ago when we told Graham that he would be getting a new brother or sister. I was about 4 or 5 weeks prego(before my life stopped) and thought he needed a little cupcake for the surprise. This little boy is going to be a great big brother. I feel very blessed to be intrusted with the wonderful responsibility of taking care of 3 boys. This is my first post back, so I better not over due it..more to come, hopefully:)






I love this boy so much!!! I hope he remembers this "happy mama" and not "sick mama on the couch."







The best dad a kid could have:) Could not do ANY of this without this man right here. Thank you Sweet for being so good to us. I promise I'll take care of you the rest of your life:) I'm not even going to try to catch up on all of the things I've missed posting the last few months. Yes, months. If you know me, you know I've been basically dead, barely hanging on. BUT I am determined to get some posts up for our blog book so we can have some memories logged during these 9 months of h!@#, I mean bliss:)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Cole! I hope this is a new way for you to feel the rest of the pregnancy. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my motra. I totally understand. I know you have harder pregnancies than me, but I felt so guilty about all the hours Reece had to watch TV because I couldn't move. And that's still going for the time being. But for some reason he still loves me, even after all that. Graham will always love his mama, and you are a much better mom than you think you are, even in your sickest times. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands, and I'm so glad you have one, too. You are amazing! You're almost there! I can't wait to see the next beautiful boy in the Moultrie family. You're a superstar! Love you, moj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for still being alive! Graham will be fine, he's a boy. They forget that you yelled at them three seconds after you're done. Or at least I hope they do.

    ReplyDelete