Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Half Way Baby!!

Today I am half way through this pregnancy. I hear the heavens singing! Or maybe that is just the voices in my head singing praise because of how I feel. The last two weeks have been better. I'm not saying I'm all the way normal, and back to my old self..BUT I feel like I can function at some points during the day. I don't have my head in a toilet all day and all night. I can eat more than just white toast with butter. I even got dressed two times last week! I'm only at the docs once a week now, and I even got my hair done. I know!
It may seem silly to some to make such a big deal of these improvements, but they really feel like answered prayers. We got to stay home all last week, and do normal family things. Jared is still caretaker, but I was able to help out. I never got to feel better with Graham, and I think I will forever say that those nine months were the hardest of my life. I realize this feeling might not last, and probably wont. BUT I am relishing it now, and am so happy to be on the downhill slope!!

2 comments:

  1. It is also the first day of summer. HUZZAH! Maybe all you needed was a little sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Keep on swimming xo Dori--I mean bon

    ReplyDelete