Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lately

This kid LOVES being outside! We have had some good days lately and some colder ones, but I don't think Graham can tell the difference. He loves playing in the dirt, walking around the backyard, and playing on the deck. If it is outside he wants to be a part of it. We put on his "dirt shoes" and head out. I think he would stay out there all day if we would let him. Its so cute watching him walk, stubble-run out the back. He will stubble, look at his hands, then brush them off and keep going.
The only negative part of all of this is that when you bring him back in, he loses it. His mind, literally. He throws a huge fit. It he hears the door open he runs for it. He also loves trucks lately. Anytime he sees one, or even hears one, he says,"truck, truck, truck". Can't wait for some grass instead of dirt to play on! We went up to my mom and dads when Jared had to work in Logan again. I took my camera and snapped a few shots so I'd have something to post:)
Why is that vein in my neck bulging out so bad?


Truman loves Katie, and Katie humors Truman. She does act like she likes him though. This was so funny..Truman wouldn't leave her side. She kept taking steps back and he would move his bum to be touching her somehow. It must have been her Village Inn aroma he couldn't get enough of:) Love ya Kate!


Graham lights up whenever he sees Grandma Vickie, and has gotten used to going up to her house. He loves Grandma Marge, but doesn't necessarily love her to hold him. He can't be bothered to hold still that long. Grandma Marge has come up everytime we come to visit since Graham was born. I'm not kidding! She is such an amazing person. I hope you know Grandma, how much those visits mean not only to Graham, but to me as well. We love you. We love you too mom:)
I don't know why it feels like we've been so busy lately, but it sure does. I can't really pinpoint our busyness, all I know is at 8 oclock I'm pooped and feel like its the first time I've sat down all day.

2 comments:

  1. Graham is such a hansome boy! It's cute how he's all boy and loves the outdoors! Your mom and grandma are darling! What a great family you have and I just love you! BTW you look skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham looks so old! What a little sweetheart. AND your dog looks like a stud!

    ReplyDelete