Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Proof to myself that I have had happy pregnancy days

So this past Friday we found out that we are pregnant! I know, I know I never thought I'd do it again. And NO I didn't forget about the last one. Trust me, I remember every little, horrible, tortureous moment of it. Ugh, makes my stomach churn just thinking about it, not to mention the anxiety. It really was the hardest, darkest time of my life, 9 months of my life!! Thats a LONG time!! We started getting the feeling that maybe it was time to expand our little family a few months back. We both thought it was early, and thought we would ask Heavenly Father what he thought..of course he thought it was time:) I had my IUD taken out, and one month later we were pregnant. Guess it was time:)

I was one day late, and couldn't take the waiting. Just for curiousity's sake I bought a pregnancy test. I had butterflys in my stomach all the way home from the store. I came home, took the test, came in the kitchen to wait my 3 minutes, and there it was..that lovely solid pink line. It was so much darker than with Graham. No faint line this time. I ran downstairs, woke Jared up from his nap and showed him the stick. We were both so happy and excited!! Not telling anyone was killing us! We want to wait as long as we can.

This is supposed to be a positive post for me to look back on in 7 weeks when I'm puking and miserable. I feel so great right now! Really, I am going about my every day life. Nothing feels different yet, and I pray for it to stay that way numerous times daily. I work out normally, eat normally, and even sleep good (because Graham is). I realize I am very lucky, and am trying to be positive. I also realize that I'm really only 5 weeks or so along, so the torture is yet to come, or so they say. Im savoring this happy time. Jared has never seen me as a happy, healthy pregnant woman. Its been such a fun week.

We joke around about a little "grahamina" in my belly and are definetly giddy about a new baby on the way. Its exciting, and scary. I've been reading as usual, and I can worry with the best of them, at the same time I also feel a lot more relaxed this time. I realize this is because we've done it all before, and there is comfort in that. We have the doctor all lined up, and I think she will be great. She is Jared's Aunts doctors who has been through anything, and everything with her pregnancies.

I feel so blessed, and again, nervous. I just keep praying for healthy mom and baby! New baby should arrive right around Graham's old due date. November 18th. Haven't been to the doc yet, so its not official, its just babycenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment