Sunday, March 6, 2011

Skudush!

As Master Oogway wisely states, The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called THE PRESENT. This is what has been going on at our house. Graham LOVES this movie. It is the only thing he will watch. He especially enjoys watching it with his dad. He will stop whatever he is doing and focus in on some kung fu. It is so cute to watch him being "amazed" at the show. We say "panda" and he will grab his blanket and head to the couch. We have fallen in love with the characters, and I think Jared knows every line. Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

3 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite movies!! I'm so happy grahm likes it so much; I think we'll get along for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole! We had Lion King memorized with Jackson, the princess movies with Sierra and Dora the Explorer with Savanna. Love every minute!xobon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kung Fu Panda is Cambree's favorite show too! I love it myself! Your such a cute mom Nicole! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete