Friday, April 23, 2010

Rain and Tennis


I really don't have anything to post about, just wanted to have a new post up. We have had a pretty relaxing week here. Its been raining, raining, and raining. Jared is loving it for his grass. I really don't mind it either unless it keeps coming. Im ready to get back to the stroller jogs and tennis. Jared and I have been playing quite a bit lately, and its so fun! We are getting a lot better and are quite competitive with each other. We make sure its nap time for Graham..wrap him up, and put him in the stroller. Jared has got quite the serve and a great forehand. Seems like I always get up early in the set and end up trying to get myself back in the game the rest of the match. Mental toughness...., yeah whatever. Its fun to be able to do something together that we both enjoy so much. Anyway, heres to nice weather and more tennis:)

1 comment: