Monday, April 26, 2010

Cell Phone Pics

Jared cleared out his phone last week, and so we have all of these wonderful old and new photos. Its so fun to look back and see how much Graham has changed..and me too! Holy moly the farther away from pregnancy the better I look:) Pregnancy was not nice to me, or my body. Its funny remembering different times of Grahams life, and what I was thinking/feeling at that point. It'll fun to have these pictures as memories forever. I've started my blog book, and it is quite the task. It'll all be worth it when I have a phenominal scrapbook to show at the end of the year full of all our memories and pictures. So heres just a few picts from past and present. I think I'll keep sticking a few in here and there cause we have quite a lot. Enjoy! We looked and looked around for the smallest little Wyoming onesie we could find. We finally got one at the hospital gift shop one day after an appointment. He is sure a cute cowboy.


Jared caught the pefect shot I think during the photo shoot. This was so fun, and I can't believe Graham actually has a bink in his mouth..he has never liked those things..or so I thought:)


All dressed up for Freds wedding..I thought he was so big at this point. (around 2 months)


Poor boy scratched the crap out of his face..but he is one tough kiddo.



This picture we took in California at the Disney Store. Graham was being such a grumpy during the trip that we thought this picture was perfect!

I remeber this shot very well. It was the first time I put on jeans. It was a few days after my galbladder surgery at Brett and Connies. I even put on some make-up and did my hair(big day for me).




We got this cute little oufit from our sweet little lady friend, Betty in Seattle. I loved it so much but he grew out of it very quick.











4 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you didn't post one of me with my boobs hanging out in that shirt.

    He is such a cutie and you are looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "grumpy" picture is hilarious! Too funny. Thanks for the good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Can't wait to meet him and listen to him giggle in person...yeah only 5 more weeks! And you are looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicole! Your little guy is a stud! Your cute cousin Savannah, gave me your blog and keeps me updated! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete