Friday, April 30, 2010

First Tooth!!!!


Tonight during daddio bath time..Jared discovered Grahams first tooth!! I, of course didnt believe him at first because Graham has my fingers in his mouth the majority of the day, and I hadn't felt anything yet. Sure enough there was the cutest little white tooth poking through his bottom gums. We have been waiting for a tooth to pop for a little bit now because he has been SO slobbery and seems like his gums bother him once and a while. He has been really sleepy the last couple of days, but not too fussy..so I wasn't expecting this gum-breaking event to take place. Motherhood is so funny/weird...I swear I was on an emotional roller-coaster within ten seconds. I was so happy, sad, excited, worried, proud all at the same time. Im a lunatic I know..leave me alone, I'm a new Mother and am obsessed with my kid.

He will be 6 months old next week, and is growing up too fast! Love you buddio. Please dont bite me:)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats little Graham! Nursing is still ok as long as the teeth coming in are on the bottom...but watch out when the top teeth start arriving...ouch! Motherhood is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! So fun to watch him grow up. And I totally understand about being obsessed. It's okay to obsess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of many milestones! College, here he comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cole! I can't believe 6 months have passed so quickly. Can you believe how fast these 6 months passed compared to how long the last 6 months of pregnancy took!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried when David slept in his crib for the first time. I said to Enoch, "I don't want him to go away on his mission." Enoch laughed and said, "Holley, he's three months old!"

    ReplyDelete