Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 month old picts











Just a few shots of 5 month old Graham.... My cousin Jenny helped us with another photo shoot, and I think they turned out absolutely great. I love her work, and am so grateful she willlingly lets us take advantage of her talent. I'll probably keep posting some here and there because I love them all. Jen came out to my mom and dads while we were there visiting.The overcast turned out great, and it was even warm enough for Graham to go shirtless:) Graham wasn't the happiest camper that day due to a lack of good sleep but she still got some great shots! Enjoy!



































2 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!!! I love the pictures!! And you look great! I love your hair!! And we need to get to see ya next time your down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pix turned out SOOOOO cute! I love the colors and Graham is such a cutie :) I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete