Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where to begin....










































Ive attempted to finish this post 3 times now..I swear something always comes up when I try to blog. Oh well enjoy the pictures at least, and ignore the randomness.
Well, we finally arrived back in Cheyenne last night after a great trip home to Utah. We had been gone for 17 days, yes I repeat 17 days! Although, the time flew by so fast that it sure didnt seem long at all. Ive got so many pictures I don't know where to start. We spent the first week at the Moultries where Grahamo got to meet his uncles, aunt, and cousins-it was so great! The girls snuggled him up, and it was so sweet to see them love on him. We all filled up the house, and it was great to all be together. Its hard now because we all live away, so getting together is cherished time. Mid-week I got my galbladder out. It was a little rougher than I thought it would be, but thanks to Grandma Connie and Jes, Graham was in good hands for the day...leaving him was harder than the actual surgery I think:) They told me my galbladder was pretty bad, and it was a good thing it was gone. I hope that for the next pregnancy this will help. (Feel free to say a prayer in advance just in case). Jared got to play ball everyday with his brothers, which makes him very happy, and in turn makes me very happy as well. We had a few family parties and a great time!

We blessed Graham Brett Moultrie December 20. It was such a special experience, one that I truely didnt understand until I became a parent. My dad told Jared that it was the closest to Heaven that you would get. I felt a variety of feelings listening to Jared. As Jared spoke, I was so proud of my little boy, and knew how very special he was. I felt comfort and peace knowing how much his Father in Heaven loved him, and how he trusted us to be good examples and parents to Graham. I am so grateful for the priesthood, and for the testifying power of the spirit. Jared did such a wonderful job, it was truely inspired and he is an unbelievable man. I feel very blessed to be his wife, and am so glad Graham has him as a father.

We all had brunch at the Elite Hall following church. Not gonna lie, it was not my favorite place at all to host an event. When we showed up to set up the night before, the place smelled like smoke, and it was not what I had pictured. All in all it ended up just fine...but anyone in the future who is thinking of renting it...think again. Thanks so much to our family and friends who came to support Graham.
We spent our second week in Paradise. Oh it was so great to be home, and to take advantage of my wonderful mother:) This lady loves being a Grandma, and let us on more than one occasion have a little nap while she watched Graham. It was so nice having family around, not only for the extra help..but for the company as well. There is always something to do, or someone to visit with at home. Thanks Kate and Stace to for watching Graham as well. Jared, Brett, and Cam all went horseriding in -5 degree weather..crazy I know, but they had a great time. I made sure Jared was dressed nice and warm. We had the best Christmas! It is funny how you get so excited for your kids presents, even more than your own. Although, I was pretty excited about my new laptop. I surprised Jared with a new, ridiculous watch. He was shocked, and totally deserved it. Thanks KC for all your help!!!

1 comment: