Thursday, January 28, 2010

12 weeks old!

Here is the latest, greatest, and chubbiest of Graham. He is so chubbo, and long too! We measured him today, and he came in at a whopping 24 in! Our scale isnt really realiable but it read about 14 lbs. He has been such a good boy lately, even though if he is tired, just forget about it..fussy to say the least.

Ive been getting into the blogging world a little more lately. I'm excited to make a book after a year of posts to have as a scrapbook/log of our lives. I also have found these great new blogs and ideas from stay at home moms like me. Its nice to be learning new things, and learning how to use my time differently..still not gonna get too crafty lets be honest, but there are some things I'm excited to try.
My mom said he could be a model..I told her his birthmark on his head made him original and unique too...she said yeah like Cindy Crawford:)



Thanks to Jess and KC for the bumbo..its purple because the girls had it prior, but we think it is just great, and so far Graham has liked it.



Happy twelve weeks old buddy! You are sure getting to be a big boy! This picture makes you look like such a little boy. I can't believe how fast you are changing, and how wonderful you are. I don't know of anything better in the world than when you give me a big jack o lattern smile..I smile right back at you filled with pure happiness. I love spending all day with you, and feel very very blessed to be able to. You really like looking at lights right now, and are enjoying the play yard. Bath time with dad is still your favorite, and you smile when you splash your chubby little arms. You slept through the night for the first time this week, only once but hey at least once right?

We are working on your rolling over skills, they are coming along. You also can reach up and touch things with your hands...sometimes.

Everyone always tells your dad and I how cute and chubby you are. People love your cheeks, and say that you are so beautiful. I completely agree and think that you are the most precious little boy ever. You also like taking rides with mom in the car, and have been a better boy at church. You go to priesthood with Dad, and have been good for him two weeks in a row!

In your room there is a quote on the wall by Walt Whitman that reads.....

A child went forth and became what he saw.

I hope to, and will strive to show you all the wonderful things in the world my little boy. I want you to learn about and know your Heavenly Father and big brother Jesus Christ. I hope for you a stong, unwaivable testimoney of the Gospel. I want you to always know how much your Dad and I love you, and how we only want the very best for you. I want to only show you good examples through my actions, and will try my very best for you everyday. I will try to teach examples of service, patience, and understanding. This quote is a reminder for us that you are always watching. You are such a special spirit Graham, and I hope you know that we will do our best to treat you as such. I want to be your best friend forever, even when you're a teenager:)

Love you,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. as always, he is quite the stylish little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe that he is so big already! I love his hair line--kinda like dad's haha love ya Jared!

    ReplyDelete