Monday, February 8, 2010

California!

...Priceless...


Don't look too much like my dad do I?


























Cute sisters and Grahamio's fun little cousins..

They were so sweet with him.



We did get a little sun on the day we left









Love this one..look at Liv peeking behind us..they were SO cute!









Love you Uncle KC








They loook like they need one more don't they?:)




Lovin on my Aunt Jess, Uncle KC, and Cousins















Sleeping on the plane


This past weekend we were lucky enough to fly to California to visit Jareds brother's family. We had a great time! It was Grahams first flight, and he did amazingly well. We had a layover on the way there in Salt Lake, and also on the way back. I made sure he was sucking on something during takeoff and landing, and I think his ears were fine. He either slept, ate, or played quietly the whole time..we were so happy! The airport experience went great as well. All in all, the traveling was a pleasant surprise. Good job buddy! People kept telling us how big and cute he was (never got sick of hearing that).
We had so much fun just speanding time with everyone. The girls were so great with Graham. Gabi calls him baby Graham and wants to kiss and love on him all the time. Olivia is my best helper. She is so calm and sweet with him. She loves to hold him, and help me with anything he needs. He was kind of a little fuss muss though which was hard, I think he was a little out of his element. He seemed to get a little better as the days went on.
Jared and KC got to play plenty of ball, and I got to tag along with Jess to workout. It was so great! We went to this new Cardio Barre class that literally kicked my butt, but so fun! We went out to eat, and shopped a little. Played some Mario, which was hilarious..apparently we all get into that game. I absolutely LOVED their house. It is a gorgeous house, the layout is my favorite, and Jess has it decorated so cute! They live in a beautiful area, and we loved visiting! Thanks so so much KC and Jess for letting us come and invade your space. We love and miss you so much!










4 comments:

  1. I hope you had better weather than your parents in Florida haha! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole or Bardha...si preferon? eshte hera e pare qe shikoj blogun tend, your little boy is soooo cute!!!! Beautiful family, urime!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun trip in Cali....even better that Graham did so good on the plane...babies can be so unpredictable about flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a cute post...we just loved having you guys. We wish you could come back every weekend! Getting to spend time with you guys was obviously great, but seeing little fatmandoo was great. I just love my little chunk-a-munk nephew.

    ReplyDelete