Monday, February 22, 2010

Trip to Utah

Whenever Jared has to work in Rock Springs, we head home to Utah for the weekend. We are very lucky to get to go home so often, even though the drive is no fun. Graham especially had a hard time in the hotel this go round..worst night ever! We stayed at Papi and Grandma Connies a little bit and had a great time. I got my hair done at the salon, my favorite! They all got to hit a few balls at the golf course, and we just enjoyed some great family time being together. (the only picture we remembered to take at their house is below..I can never figure out how to move the pictures once they are downloaded..drives me crazy!)
It always goes by too fast whenever we go home..trying to visit everyone and cram all the stuff we want to do into 2 or so days. Here are just a few pictures from our weekend. Thanks everyone for everything, we love coming home!















We spent Valentines Day at my mom and dads in Paradise. My mom got Graham these balloons, which he loved watching. I woke up early with him(because he is such a crappy sleeper lately) and took some funny balloons shots. This shot reminds me of the movie, UP.



L
o
V
e







SWEETHEARTS


























my boys





We celebrated Stacies birthday as well on Sunday. Happy Birthday Aunt Stacie..Love you!










2 comments: