Monday, February 22, 2010

Ready already???

Yum...

Yum...


Yummy!

Our little baby boy is officially eating cereal now. I can't believe how big he is. I had to put some of his clothes away that don't fit anymore yesterday, and I started to tear up. Good grief, can't imagine what a mess I'll be when he goes to pre-school! He did really well with his first go round. He weighs at least 15 lbs now, we find out the exact weight next week at his 4 month appointment. He hasnt' been sleeping well at all lately, and I thnk he is just a big boy and needs some more food. Hopefully this will help him sleep better:)
This week he has a bad cold, and its been brutal! I don't think the whole house has slept much at all. Augh! Im exhausted, and frustrated. Today has seemed just a litte better, I hope he is on the up swing. He still has been eating his cereal at night pretty good, but it hasn't helped his sleeping through the night much at all. Poor little stuffed up guy..hope he feels better soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your little boy sounds like mine! I took William to the doctor and about 4 mos. because he was always fussy and wouldn't sleep...guess what he was diagnosed with? A clueless mommy...apparently I wasn't feeding him enough! He wanted to eat all the time and as long and his tummy was full, he was happy! (that's still the case today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole, He is so stinkin cute! What a tubby, he reminds me of Jackson as a baby! haha love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! Sorry you're so exhausted. Try a humidifier in his room and prop him up so he can breathe a little better while he is trying to sleep. Let Jared watch him and go take a big long nap!

    ReplyDelete