Monday, January 11, 2010

So good to be back

(this picture is not of me of course)
This post is to announce my return to the gym. Yay!! Oh how I have missed the smell of the rubber floor and metal plates. I know, I know some people may think im crazy, but I know there are some of you who completely understand my obsession. My muscles are screaming thank you, thank you..and my endorphins are so glad to be back. I told my mom the other day that it was heavenly to be back, and she told me that it was heavenly to not be going(she hates working out). I had a great first week back, and honestly feel much better, and have more energy. I am however, very out of shape and have a LONG way to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy shape. Ive been taking it kinda slow, and have no ab muscles whatsoever. The gym has spinning classes that I think im gonna hit up, but still have to work it in to grahams schedual.

So see ya later excess fat, rolly bell, and large booty..you are gonna be gone sooner than later!


If you have any great new exercise ideas, or things that you love...let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your obsession because I'm the exact same way!! I'll tell you about my newest addiction...my BODY BUGG!!! This thing is GREAT and works wonders!! You should consider it, it is awesome!! Do you just use the machines at the gym or do you actually do classes? Have fun and enjoy your gym time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that conversation with your mother last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete