Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mario Time


Wii Mario has infiltrated our lives. The songs are in my head, my husband dreams about new strategies to take over the castles, and ways that he can find all 3 big gold coins. It really is a great game, one that I will actually play with him...and I feel myself being pulled in to the luigi mayhem. I take the co-pilot seat and we head through the crazy worlds of mario-land.


We can get quite wrapped up in this game. We cuss at the screen, at the dumb little flying turtles, and I HATE HATE HATE the purple fish in the horrible water land! I will literally bang the remote down on the couch when I make a stupid move. Jared has conquered the game, and now is perfecting his game tactics. He is pretty good i must admit..he and Mario spend plenty of quality time together when I go to bed. He is sort of like my coach guiding me through the desert, fire castles, and the bullet-boat. I love following my Mario(except when he jumps on my head).


Its a fun way to do something together besides just watching TV. The graphics are awesome, and it is just like the original...only with a huge upgrade. If anyone needs any special hints or secret ways to get lives, contact Jared he is the master. I think the musical score of old school video games actually helps Graham sleep longer:)
I thought I better post about what weve been doing..and Mario is it.

2 comments:

  1. You are hillarious! That about sums it up for what happens at my house these days too. Except River always goes in and loses all our men when he plays alone. He's even reset the program a couple times so we find we have to keep starting over at world 1. What have our lives turned into? Atleast it's done as a family, right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most awesome game ever. It's Maddenesque in it's awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete