Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yellowstone????

Nope, we didn't take a trip up to Yellowstone, we headed up to Paradise where the buffalo roam. We decided to take Sally up to see the farm and my family. I was really glad we did, because then I got to go along for the ride too. Its been awhile since I have been over on the west, and it was great to be there. It is such a gorgeous place, one of my favorite places to be for sure. These are the "buffs" we all gave my Dad for his 60th birthday. They are now both pregnant and huge!! They came right over to the truck, and I got close enough to touch one of the beasts.

I like this shot. Man and his land.

The buffs just hang out with the cows and don't really cause too much trouble. They are always together and do what they want, when they want to do it. It was warm enough that the ground wasn't frozen, so it was a little muddy. We didn't get stuck, and Sally had a great time"off roading" as she called it:) Thanks Dad for the tour:)

We had dinner, and enjoyed each others company. My mom and dad should put up a soup kitchen sign outside of their house. They are always feeding someone, and don't every seem to mind. Thanks for having us, and making Sally feel so welcome.





2 comments:

  1. okay hold on. your dad has buffalos? I did not know that. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was lots of fun. Maybe we'll have to plan another vacation to come see the buffalo!

    ReplyDelete