Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Post Stace!

It was this young ladies birthday on the 7th. We headed down to Salt Lake for a little birthday fun. Graham and I played at her place for awhile, and then we had a great birthday lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We met my mom and Kate there too. It was delicious! Sante Fe Chicken salad is all I have to say.

Graham sure loves Stacie, and she is so sweet with him. She is always getting something for him, and asking for more and more pictures of him. Its just another reason why I love her.) I've been threatening to put up this pic for a few weeks now, so here it is! This is Stacie's new boyfriend, its official, they have the"titles" now. His name is Rob, and we are so happy he is around.

Hope you had a great day Stace! We love you, and are so glad we finally live close to each other!!!
*Truman looking very nice in his "hunting" gear.

1 comment: