Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things that I need to write down about Graham

I love reading other people's blogs. Especially when they inspire me, and give me good ideas. As Graham gets older, I forget to write down some of the little things that he does, that I know I will LOVE to look back on. So this list is for ME, feel free to read along if you want.



* Graham loves to dance and bob his head to music, or anything with a beat. He HAS to have an ipod if he sees it, and lOVES them.

* Loves yogurt and eggo waffles for breakfast.

* Will really eat just about anything. He is farely partial to healthy items as opposed to sweet things(no matter how hard his Grandma Marge or Papa try:()

* He does like ice cream

* On New Years he ate shrimp and prime rib..not kidding.

*He is a great eater, but he will let you know when he is done by shaking his head back and forth OVER and OVER.

* He likes holding on to Truman and walking around behind him.

* He loves horses, and makes the "heee" sound anytime he sees one.

* He is really into books now, and I'm so glad. He will bring you several, each one at a time. He will let you read a few pages, and then he is on to the next one.

* He still loves baths with his dad.

* He pulls everything out of the cupboards, and is into everything! We call him the "mess maker".
* He definetly has a mind of his own.
* He mimics what we say and do.
-yesterday he got the lint roller out and tried to roll his pajamas.
*He loves his tags on his blankets and always puts his thumb in his mouth when he sees them.
*He says "hi five"
* He is a good snuggler in the mornings.
*He loves to go up and down the stairs, especially at Grandmas.
*He somehow always ends up turing on the Xbox.
*He also loves helping me with the dishwasher
He wears mostly 18 month old clothes, and size 3 diapers.
These are all for now. I'm just happy to just have a new blog post up. I've been really bad about taking pictures and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment