Sunday, October 3, 2010

Official Residents

We are officially moved in! Halle frickin lejah! We have been in for almost two weeks, and are loving it. Internet is up, and we are back in action, yeah. The house is awesome, and things have been busy. It feels like we are finally getting a handle on everything. The yard is another story, we'll get to that next year. I love decorating, but am having a hard time finding some stuff that I want. The great room and entry are quite bare, but I've got big ideas:) We have put a few holes in the walls, and are feeling out different spots for different things.
The best part about this house, is that the first night it already felt like home. During this whole process, we have really felt like we were supposed to be here. I can see many happy memories being made in this, our new home.

1/2 bath





We got the basement finished and had all of the accents match the upstairs, and it looks great. The blinds are one of my favorite things in the whole house. Its so nice not having to find, buy, and install any window coverings, SO NICE!


View from the back porch. Yes, we know yard work is what we will be doing with ALL of our spare time. We are on 2/3 acre lot. Jared loved this house from the beginning. I couldn't see it when it was just wood walls, but I really am enjoying it now.


Laundy Room



Great room. We got this sectional at RC Willey. I had the best nap ever last week on this baby!

Master Bath

Kitchen, thanks Pam and Grandma for putting it all away for me. Why does the kitchen take just as long as the rest of the house to unpack?!

Grahams Bath..his room pics to come





Master Bath (this is the bed I refinished, Chels you would be so proud:)

Spare, you've got a place to stay, come visit please.


I'm so glad to get this post done. Does anyone else feel like its so easy to get behind on posting, and hates catching up?? Sometimes I feel like the blog is a "check off the list" thing to get done. So, Check. Done.

2 comments:

  1. Cole! It looks great! I can't wait to see it. We are hoping to come next week to visit (UEA) I will call first. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete