Friday, September 17, 2010

Homeless

Homeless, homeless, like the Christ child was. I am so homeless, homless.....This song keeps playing over and over in my head.(Forgotten Carols..anyone?) Alas, we are not going to be able to move in today. The story is too long to tell, and I'm sick of hearing it, let alone telling it. I'm pretty sure I'm close to loosing it. Monday is the day. Its also Jareds 1st real day out in the workforce. Pefect timing for moving into a new house. Ugh. He has been gone all week in San Diego for training. He arrives today at 4pm, we will then close at 5, but will not be able to get keys until Monday. So it makes perfect sense to be sitting around tomorrow when we could be moving in right? Again, Ugh. I'm so sick of hearing peoples excuses and run arounds. Don't call me unless you can tell me some good news. I really just want to put them on mute until they ask me a question. Now would be a perfect time to pretend I don't know any English except the phrase, "here are your keys".

The problem isn't that we are living with Brett and Connie, the problem is that we aren't living in OUR OWN HOME!!! Ugh. Deep Sigh. Just venting a little. We are very grateful to have a place to stay and for everyones help. On a positive note...I have an adorable, fun, cute, amazing, active, little boy..who is taking a nap:) We are so excited to have Jared back, hallelujah!! Just sorry he doesn't have a house to come home to. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment