Thursday, October 14, 2010

1st haircut!

Graham has had the lovely "mullet look" going on for quite some time now. Jared has been trying to convince me for months now that Graham needed his hair cut. We finally got it done yesterday just in time for his 1st year pics. Tawyna, Jared's aunt did it, and it turned out perfect. Graham didn't mind it at all, and he really like the lights and people at the salon. Its funny how much older it makes him look.


On another milestone note..he also took his 1st steps today!! Oh my gosh, he is growing up too fast, it makes me sad thinking about it..better just go to bed now so I don't have to dwell on how fast my little baby is growing up..goodnight.








2 comments:

  1. Cole! I just took a gander at your new home pics. I love it! How exciting for your little family to have a place to live and grow and be close to family. Good luck with the yard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole--He is so handsom! How fun to have that hair cut out of the way. The poor kid doesn't have a prayer in the hair department does he? JK Jared and Jon.

    ReplyDelete