Tuesday, August 3, 2010

its official...




We are moving to Kaysville, Utah! In less than two months we will have sold a house, bought a house, acquired a new job, and moved. Its been quite a busy time to say the least. We feel so blessed, and have definetly seen the Lords hand in all of this. Jared got laid off June 15. It came to us as quite a surprise, and to say it was stressful would be an understatement. Jared had been looking for jobs just in case, and went into extreme job search mode after the news came. We put our house on the market, and literally 5 DAYS later we had an offer...at listing price!!!!! To make a long story short, Jared found a new job thanks to his hard work, dedication, and great brother. He not only will be making more money, but he will have a specialty rep title(which is a very big deal), and its in Utah! We will be within an hour of basically all of our family. He has to travel significantly less, and there will be fewer over nights. It seems as though we grow closer during hard times. I can't explain how it works, all I know is that I have the most wonderful, determined, patient, loving husband in the world. It is so comforting knowing that we can get through anything together..good and bad. Faith in the Lord includes having faith in his timing( Neal A. Maxwell). Throughout the whole process we tried to stay positive and have faith that everything would work out. It sure has felt like we are being taken care of.




Here it is, our new place. It is in West Kaysville in a new little neighborhood. Its awesome! While we were looking, we just kept coming back to this area because it felt so safe, clean, new, and nice. There are new schools, and cows and horses close by:) Graham needs to keep his farm senses sharp for when he visits Papas place. We got a great deal, and are so excited to make this place our home. We are hoping to be settled for many years here. Jared loved this place from the beginning. Its on just over a half acre lot..thats his favorite part. I'm sure glad he is the one who mows the lawn:) The three car garage, and fire places might be my favorite. Our move in date is September 1st, and we can't wait! More details on the house to come.




9 comments:

  1. Colie,
    I love the new house! Can't wait to come and see it. I'm counting the days till your back in UTAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys and for ya to be close!!! I love the house! Definitely post more pics when ya can! And I'm so glad everything worked out SO good for you!! The Lord knows us all too well and if we are faithful things really do turn out for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna come see this house! It looks adorable. I'm glad everything worked out so well, even better than it was before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Glad you'll be back. And you even got my mom to comment, that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so exciting! I'm glad everything worked out, and I'm more glad you'll be so close to me!! Good luck with everything-if you need help unpacking, I'm just down the road a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for your little family. It was fun to have had you, even for one visit, as my V.T. God be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Set up our guest room cuz we're already planning our next big vacation in your direction:) We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your success story gives me hope! That's awesome that it has all worked out so well for you guys...being back close to family will be so wonderful! What a miracle that you had an offer on your house 5 days after listing, that's awesome!! Good luck with your crazy month of moving, hopefully it all goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete