Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011







We managed to get ourselves together enough to get dressed up, and had a great trunk or treat the Friday before Halloween. We have had Grahams costume for over a month. We saw it, and I had to have it. He hasn't been too fond of it, and we had been worried that he wouldn't wear it. We bribed him, and he kept it on all night! He was so cute, and oh so polite while trunk or treating. He would say, "trick or treat", wait, and then say, "thank you". He did such a good job. I waddled along after Jared and him, and was probably the only person who wasn't cold:) Toward the end of the night, I started to feel some tightness and pain in my belly. I thought I had just walked too much, no big deal. We came home, had some pizza, talked about how cute Graham was, and went to bed.
These other Halloween pictures are from Grandma Marge's party. Graham was a little overwhelmed at her house filled with crazy, dressed up people. He kept hiding and saying, "too tired" when someone would try to talk to him or take his picture. Jared and I could not attend because we were in the hospital with our new baby girl!! Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment