Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Grandma Marge

I took this picture a month or two ago when Grandma Marge came down for a visit. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond, and Graham was her cart pusher. He is a "BIG" help in stores, or exhausting..one of the two. Grandma always makes you feel like you are her favorite, and this is no diffferent with Graham. She still calls him "baby Graham" and comes up to visit whenever we do. Graham loves her, and will hold still for at least a minute to give her a sqeeze. He always wants to honk as we drive past her house, saying "Marge! Marge!" and has recently added the Grandma on to Marge when he says her name. He wants to ride on her 4 wheeler, and see the kitties at her house. Grandma is always telling me to relax, and let him be. "He can't hurt one thing" is something I always here when we are at her house. She thinks I fuss over him too much I'm sure:) When I was sick and pregnant with Graham, she would call to check on me often. I wonder sometimes if having to go through so much to get him here, made him extra special to her. She means so much to me, and I hope Graham knows how blessed he is to have such a special Great Grandma. Love you Grandma Marge.

No comments:

Post a Comment