Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Charlie's Baby Shower

I really do believe that we live in the greatest neighborhood. Our whole street is mostly full of younger couples, such as ourselves with a few kids. We all have a lot in common, and I love getting together with all of them. Its funny how quickly they have become such great friends. I truely feel like we could rely on them for anything we needed. Last week Tiffany and Beth threw a baby shower for Charlie. I told Tiffany numerous times that is wasn't necessary, and no fuss was needed. She insisted, and it was so much fun! It made me really excited for this little girl arriving in less than three weeks! She was completely spoiled, and got SO many cute things! I didn't take my camera, so I stole these shots from my mama. She and Kate, Grandma Marge, and Pam made it down as well. Beth made the most delicious cupcakes, seriously! Sorry Sweet Tooth Fairy, I'd rather have one of Beth's:) The theme was Cute as a Cupcake, and it was so nice to be out with some of the girls. Thanks everyone for your help and for coming!
The joke(or reality) is that I live in basketball shorts and t-shirts for the entrie 9 months. When I was prego with Graham I think we bought 5 maternity items. I wore three of them to the shower. Everyone was shocked! Even Graham said, "oooh nice mama". Too Funny. Also, whenver I have my hair done, he calls me Katie. Yes, I will be getting dressed and ready a little more often very soon:)
Grandma Vickie made the cutest bird blanket, and owl onsies..all by herself, very crafty!! It will be a change dressing her in pink and dresses as opposed to warm ups and jordan gear. I'm sure she will still get her share of Nike. Its finally starting to feel quite real that there will be a little baby girl here very soon. We can't wait to meet you Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment