Sunday, December 26, 2010

Unforgetable Christmas 2010

This Christmas post is full of pictures, and there is even a few more to come. Its so hard, when you have so many. I've narrowed it down quite a bit. We had such a great Christmas. We spent it up in Paradise at my Mom and Dad's. Christmas eve we had the usual party at Grandma Marge's. We had great food, the cutest nativity, and some unforgetable activites. I've got some pics of Graham as a shephed that I need to get off of Jared's phone to post. It was so nice to have everyone there, something about a full house at Grandma's. Graham had the best time. He was soaking up all the energy, and moving non-stop. We went home and did our traditional Christmas eve traditions, and finally got him to bed around 11!!! Graham had a hard time sleeping at Grandma's and slept with us:) Made me realize that we really need a king sized bed. Then next morning was so fun. Everyone but B's family was there, and we had a lot more presents to open than we had expected. One of my favorite gifts was a camp chef from my mom and dad. SO excited to use this baby this spring, summer, and fall! Thanks so much mom and dad for spoiling us. We ate our Grandma Jackie ham and egg caserole and headed off the Grandma Marge's. We opened gifts and had a great time. B got there later in the afternoon, and we all had a great evening together. Thanks to all of my family for making us feel so loved and blessed!

I think this pictures is so great. The jersey is over Grahams pajamas and captures just a little bit of Christmas morning.


Trudolph and his Santa

I think I might have loved this jersey more than Graham. Lets be clear...I'm not a Heat fan, but a LeBron fan. I wish it was in my size. Thanks KC, Jes, Liv and Gabio!

This woman LOVES Christmas, and starts preparing as soon as it ends. She plans out everything, and she sure makes the day feel special. It's SO great being able to be with family, especially during the holidays. Graham is loving it as much as me:)

This was a special present from Papa and Grandma Vickie. At first Graham did not like this horse. He cried and didn't want to be anywhere near it. After a little warming up, he LOVES it! He will put both arms straight out in front of him and say," heeeee" and run to it. He just might be a real cowboy for how much he loves horses.

This boy sure loves his Grandma Marge. Grandma comes up every Christmas morning to check out the gifts, and timed this morning just right. She got to see Graham open just about all of his gifts. This woman wrote the book on how to be the best grandma ever!




I think this picture is very cute of the newly weds. Welcome to the family Jordan, here is your gun. Thats what Katie got him. Jared played River's new Wii hunting game...thats as close to hunting as he will ever get.


It was a shoe year for all of us. Jared, Graham, and I all got awesome shoes! I think mine look especially hot with pjs:) Grandma Marge was quite impressed with Jareds shoes, wondered if they had them in her size.



My dad is one happy camper with his new sheets. Who wouldn't be with 800 plus thread count?! Now combine those sheets with his down pillow and you've got a bed I'd never want to get out of. Makes me tired just thinking about it.


This picture makes me happy..

Everyone got muffs or saucers as one of my mom's signature funny gifts. We look forward to seeing what next year's funny gift will be.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your family had a great Christmas! It's so great to be able to see most of your family on here! Those boots are sexy!

    ReplyDelete