Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Heart




Graham has been so much fun the past couple of days. He is feeling better, and has a lot more energy. He has been laughing and jabbering non-stop. Today he decided he would get the cereal out of the pantry, and pour himself a bowl...on the floor. I was making bananna bread and thought I'd just let him have a good time, and clean up the mess later. He continued to get down on all fours and eat each piece of cereal like a dog would eat his food. I could not stop laughing, and was trying to get a pic. Both my phone and camera were out of batteries(of course). He giggled and banged on some bowls and continued to grab a few pieces on his walk back and forth from me to the fridge.
He is getting really quick. His balance improves everyday, and he walks faster and faster. He looks SO cute all bundled up in his marshmellow coat and hat when we go out. He was giving out open mouth slob kisses to both Jared and I this morning. LOVE THOSE!
Jared was showering with him tonight, and Christmas music was on in the background. I was cleaning up some things, and we both said how these were the times/memories we would cherish and look back on. Graham, you are such a sweet boy. I LOVE hanging out with you all day(even on the days when you aren't so fun). I'm grateful for your curiosity and determination. I hope you always keep those traits with you. You are 13 months old today, and are adored by your mama and da da. You say da da throughout the day. Sometimes you even call me da da. You can always make me smile, and I love when you hand me things as if saying."here you go mom". You are a thumbsucker, and I think its very cute(hopefully you aren't doing it when you are in kindergarten though:)).
Jared and I got to go to the forgotten carols last night up in Logan. It was great, as usual. Its so nice to spend some alone time together once in awhile. I have one wonderful, supportive, loving, handsome husband. Thanks for coming sweet, I sure love you. Graham stayed with Papa, and did pretty good. Im still trying to wean myself from Graham..I accept my pathetic-ness:) Although it has been 4 days without any nursing, yay for me. It was only really hard the second night. We are both growing up.
My heart is pretty happy tonight as I look at our beautiful Christmas tree, love the lights! Its like a campfire, totally addicting. I haven't taken any pics really, so here are a couple of sweet ones from Grahams one year shoot. I'm happy to be a mama and wife.




6 comments:

  1. ah this makes me happy! yeah for babies and christmas and families and everything! love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little boy ever! I love his eyes! You look fantastic by the way! What a beautiful mommy! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! That's hilarious...eating cereal off the floor. He must be learning from Truman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya for you! I remember all of those fun times. Jackson got out the crisco and that was too messy to be anything but funny! xo bon

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha what a little cutie acting like a dog on the floor. sounds like my girls!!!

    ReplyDelete