Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ramblings just to have a new post..

I think I need a new project. I was thinking about p90x again, but not really wanting to have to commit entirely to something like that. Funny thing about me though is that I'm better when I set a strict goal. For some reason, if I start something, MOSt of the time I have to finish it.
Maybe I need to start a new good book. Winter is coming, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do during my "outside walking time" with Graham and Truman. I don't really like walking Truman when its cold or rainy, yuck!
I have been improving my culinary skills lately. I have been quite the baker/chef, which I really enjoy..but I need something else. hmmmm...
I just got called to be in the Young Womens, which will be fun. I'm a beehive advisor. This means, I get to teach which I really like.
I guess I'm just trying to be my best self, and feel as though I can always be doing something more. Does anyone ever feel like that? I dont feel like I have a whole lot of sitting around time, but still feel as though I could be doing something else. I think I'm having some pre-seasonal depression:)
Graham has been a sick little boy all day, which makes me feel yucky, maybe thats why I have the bla's. Jared is at his basketball game. The Jazz beat the Heat, impressive. Tuesday nights Dancing With The Stars are always Lame, just tell us the results.
ok, enough rambling..guess I'll try to go to bed.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Moj I wish we lived close to each other because we are just so much alike. I totally feel like that all the time but right now it's totally worse than normal because we DO have tons of sitting around time, thanks to the whole "nausea" thing. I'm always thinking I should be doing better/more than I am and I think it's just our natures to always feel like we want to improve. Sometimes I feel like we moms need to be nicer to ourselves but other time I just feel like such a slacker. You are amazing though, and good luck with P90X. I've never done it, so you'll rock! And at least you have Biggest Loser on Tuesdays, right?

    ReplyDelete