Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Never grow up..

I love this song from Taylor Swift's new album. I think about Graham everytime I hear it. He is 1 year old today. I have been lucky enough to have been able to nurse him for this entire time. My goal was a year, and as it comes to a close..I can't help but be a little sad. I will miss our sweet, little time together. I will hold on to the "little memories" because he is getting bigger everyday.

(this album is SO good by the way)

Your little hand's wrapped around my finger And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honeyIf you could stay like that

Oh darling, don't you ever grow up Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up

Happy Birthday Graham, we love you so much.

Pics to come of our Birthday adventures..we are off to the zoo!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Graham! Congrats on making it a year. I went 18 months with Owen and 15 with Nathan because I couldn't give it up. My mom made me stop with Owen. I probably would have made it to two otherwise. I'm still mad at her. Not really

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little buddy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet song. I totally agree, do they have to grow up??? It goes by way to fast. Enjoy his fun day! Happy Birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday you Cute little stud!!!
    love the song, love Taylor Swift

    ReplyDelete