Friday, November 12, 2010

1 year old

We got some 1year shots done for Graham a few weeks ago, and just got a few back. I LOVE them! Jared said we could even do a family session every year it was so painless. I cant believe she was able to get Graham and Truman to hold still long enough to get any shots, let alone several. I sure am in love with my boys. These pictures make me smile, and very happy to be a mama and wife. Truman might even get a little extra love because he just looks so cute..maybe.:)











9 comments:

  1. Your family is gorgeous and the photography is amazing! I'd be proud to have those, too! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they turned out SOOO cute! Can you believe your baby is already 1-year-old?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO CUTE! Love love love all of them! You are one fine piece of meat Nichole!!! Hope you are doing well and the move went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a beautiful family. Can't believe he's already one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are adorable! great pics-i love seeing your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday baby Graham!!!! I can not believe he is 1. LOVED, LOVED those pictures - and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the amazing pictures. You guys are a beautiful family. Nicole i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair..

    ReplyDelete