Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hickey


Yup you read it right, I have a hickey on my CHIN! I have soooo much to catch up on the blog, three weeks to be exact, that I am feeling a little overwhelmed and thought I'd start with this simple picture. Its very flattering and attractive I know. Charlie, Graham, and I were playing yesterday and Charlie started to eat my face. She then started sucking on my chin, and Graham said she was giving me "kisses". We laughed and listened to her kiss my chin. Later that day I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I tried to wipe the dirt of my chin but it wouldn't come off. I couldn't figure out what was on it. A bruise? Nope, just your run of the mill hickey. Its been awhile since I had one of those:)
Oh and the glasses Graham and I made earlier, let me know if you want a pair..I'm sure they will be in high demand.

1 comment: