Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy 29th Sweet!

Jareds birthday was March 27th, but he was in Dallas so we celebrated a few days later when he got home. He is not big for celebrations, especially for himself, BUT I AM! We celebrated all weekend:) This was his birthday dinner we had Sunday night with Papi and Gma Connie. We had terriyaki at the birthday boy's request and I made a new Sprite zero white delicious strawberry, cream cheese cake. Long enough description for ya:) It was a hit, and gone by morning I think.  I'm one month older than Jared so I'm especially excited when his birthday gets here, so we are the same age, instead of me being the older woman.





 Graham loves birthdays, and parties. Well I should say small parties. He gets a little overwhelmed with big crowds and noise. But he is getting better. This was perfect for him:)
Happy Birthday Dad, we LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment