Sunday, December 6, 2009

Growing Grahamo

Our little boy is growing like a weed! I can't say that I like it very much at all. He is now five weeks old, and filling out quite nicely..hes going to be a chubbo for sure! I can't believe what a sweet boy he is. He has been having a few tummy aches which make for longer nights, but seems to be feeling better(thanks to the gas drops). He is a happy, content boy most of the time, and is an eater. Graham liked church this week a little better, and so did we:) Im so blessed that I get to stay home with him. We have been hunkered down due to the lovely WY weather, and I havent minded one bit.

I'm hoping that he will get a little better at sleeping longer during the night. My dad says he has us trained..not too fun when I can barely keep my eyes open while im feeding him.
I met a new friend Sunday in the mothers lounge that told me to buy the book Baby Wise, which should help. Of course I went the next morning, and am implementing the "plan" today. Wish us luck!








He makes the cutest faces when he is almost asleep or when he is eating. We call it the "pirate eye". While he eats, he will kind of growl and keep one eye open. So funny! We are so excited to go home for Christmas, and to have everyone meet him, one week!

1 comment:

  1. Love that blanket on the bottom!

    We can't wait to see you guys either. I need to snuggle a newborn STAT.

    ReplyDelete