Sunday, June 24, 2012

Children's museum

This was so fun! We met my mom, ash and the kids down at gateway discovery children's museum last week. I wasn't sure how graham would do or what the exhibits would be, but they were mostly all great for him. There were a few for older kids upstairs, but he was happy with the water, tractor, and ball area most of the time. Charlie was a trooper and jut watched on with a smile. She is such a happy, pleasant DAYTIMe baby. It was fun watching graham discover and interact. He and his cousin talon tend to pester each other and they even did pretty good. There were enough distractions I guess:) autumn player grocery store with him and he still says,"we need three pears" whenever we talk about the museum or the grocery store. We stopped for a treat on the way home, the kids had fallen asleep so I ate my ice cream and drank my diet coke on a peaceful, quiet drive home. Thanks for letting is tag along Ashley, and thanks grandma Vickie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment