Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

Happiest mama in the world.
 I can't believe how blessed I truly feel to be a mother. You imagine how your life will be with your husband and kids, but have no idea until you are actually living it. The amount of love you instantly have for your children is amazing, and how it continues to grow and grow is unbelievable. There was a talk on Sunday where a man listed all of the things a mother does on a daily basis, and the dollar amount, or salary a mother could expect if motherhood was in the workforce. As he listed the duties, followed by experiences..some good, some bad, some really bad. I was filled with such pride, compassion, and love. I can't imagine my life without my kids, or without having been a mother. I also cannot imagine doing any of this without a perfect partner, Jared. Thank you for allowing me to be at home with our greatest blessings, I love you.

 David O. McKay said, "Next to eternal life, the most percious gift that our Father in Heaven can bestow upon man is his children".

 I agree completely.




We can't all be looking in the same pic, of course.

Sweetest pictures ever with Charlie and Papi.


This is a PERFECT picture showing how much Graham loves getting his picture taken.

We love Grandma Connie-o!




Jessie Marjean and Charlie Jessie

Best mom ever!


Stace always has accessories for the kids to slob on:) Love this pic.

These are the "Charlies" They are about a month apart in age and both share the great name of Charlie:) Jason and Ash have 3 girls, and now Charlie boy. He is SO adorable/handsome:).

No comments:

Post a Comment