Sunday, January 1, 2012

Afterthoughts

It is quiet in my house right now. Hurry,what should I do? I wanted to put a few thoughts down so as to remember them in the years to come. I blog to keep a permanant record of our memories. As I uploaded all of the Christmas pics this year, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Sometimes the Holidays can be so hectic and often fly by so quickly. This year especially seems this way. It feels like it came and went and we didnt have time to truly soak it in. 2011 has been quite the year to say the least. We have been so blessed, and also have been tested a bit. Enough to say, that I'm so glad today is officially 2012. Its going to be a great year!
I'm so grateful for Family. I don't know how we would've surrived this year without them. The Lord knows what he is doing, and has a plan for us. I feel that we were able to move closer to home because he knew we would really need the support of our family this year. I have come to learn to rely on Him greater this year. It has been a lesson I already thought I had learned, but I learned it at a greater level. I cannot express how much it has meant be able to rely on so many. Graham and I lived at our "second home" throughout many months in Paradise. I know it isn't easy on anyone when I am pregnant, and I just want you to know, that I know.. and thank you for EVERYTHING. Along with our few surgeries post pregnancy, thanks again everyone for all your help.
My sweetheart. Jared. I do not know what I have done, nor will do to deserve him. He is my greatest blessing. I love him through good and not so good. I feel so blessed to have a partner that when things get hard, we can lean on each other( or I lean on him), and grow stronger together. I am proud to be your wife. You are my Mr. Fredrickson:)
Graham and Charlie, you are exhausting. Really. Exhausting in the only way I want to be exhausted though:) I am so glad I get to be your mom. You both are my greatest achievments and joy.
Christmas wasn't going to be a real big to do this year, but it ended up being just perfect. The little things truly mean so much. It was wonderful to have a house full for the week, and to strengthen relationships. I love how going home on Christmas always feels. I will not forget the boots my mom and sisters gave me because they wanted to get me a little something extra, or the recorded book my mom and dad actually sang on. So funny!! I will remember watching the best dad a kid could have setting up a 2 million pieced train set for his son...you are so lucky Graham. My very special stocking stuffer, and Charlies first Christmas. I also am quite pleased with my tree this year:) Cooking together, sharing memories, and just spending time with one another is such a blessing. Im also so grateful for my Savior. The reason for the season. Among many things I've learned this year, I feel I have grown closer to Him as well. I am grateful for the hope, strength, and peace his gives me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment