Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cow Poke For Sure

This Wyoming kid got a little action on the farm this past weekend at Papa's house. He took his first horse ride, 4-wheeler ride, and was exposed to more germs than he has been in his life! I keep telling myself all of these germs are good for his immune system. I had a great one, until I left the good old USA...and I was exposed to many farm germs:) We attempted to ride the horses a few different times, but always got rained out. Finally all 3 of us sadled up(just for a few picts for Graham). Jared and I went over on the West for a longer ride. It was great, except the part where I lost my phone. Who knew I married a cowboy..ha ha jk sweet.










I think the combo of the jeans and Jordan gears sums up his style:) Looking forward to many more adventures on the farm..Ye haw!



2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing you on a horse. Makes me jealous. Oh how I wish we didn't ride horses in the desert. So not as great your property!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the barns alone gave us immune systems of steel.

    ReplyDelete